A couple of elemaps I've been messing around with, since they seem more consistent than blotmaps.
Contains 9 elemaps, preview, helpful images/installation instructions, and a .conf file that I've edited with these elemaps.
*Note: If you're using Start-SAI, you don't need to use the .conf!*
To use the .conf file, copy the lines of code in the one I've provided, and paste it into the .conf file you should have in your SAI folder. Then restart SAI
**DISCLAIMER THING**If you have problems installing or using, check out my tutorial, and previous questions I've answered! I am NOT a master of SAI, and generally, I have no answers to your problem! I'm really sorry!Elemaps Installation Instructions
1. Download and unzip the set
2. Copy all the BMP images that are elemap brushes
3. Go into your SAI folder. Paste the BMPs in your Elemaps folder.
4. Copy start-sai.exe (if you don't have it already)
5. Paste it in the same folder as sai.exe (one level up from the elemaps folder)
6. Run start-sai.exe
7. The new brushes can be used by selecting them from the menu underneath "Density," where it says "Simple Circle" by default. Elemap brushes are listed in the order that they are on the .conf - by default, they appear alphabetically after any blotmaps you've installed
More detailed instructions can be found in the Read Me, PLEASE read that before asking me! Important Note
See that little number right next to the brush drop down menu? Play around with that. Different brushes work better under different settings. For example, I like to use the Script brush at 100, and I like to use the Bark brush at 50. But using Bark at 100 can produce a splatter effect, which is pretty cool.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy these!
If you use them, comment here with where you used them! I always love to see what people create with my brushes. Warning, start-sai.exe might not work in different versions of SAI!
Check out my SAI brush tutorial for some help: [link]