Woo, it's been a while, hasn't it. My deepest apologies to any who've had problems with my previous brush packs...I'm not really sure how to fix most of them, other than the people I've responded to already. These packs are as much me experimenting with SAI as they are a resource for you
With that said, I'm pleased to say that I finally
got off my lazy ass
finished a second brush pack!! This one is more experimental than the previous one; that said, there are a lot of "version 2" brush textures in here.Installation Instructions
1. Download and unzip the set
2. Copy all the BMP images (other than the preview
3. Paste them in your Blotmaps folder in the SAI folder
4. Copy start-sai.exe (if you don't have it already)
5. Paste it in the same folder as sai.exe (one level up from the blotmaps folder)
6. Run start-sai.exe
7. The new brushes can be used by selecting them from the menu underneath "Density," where it says "Simple Circle" by default.
More detailed instructions can be found in the Read Me, PLEASE read that before asking me! Important Note
See that little number right next to the brush drop down menu? Play around with that. Different brushes work better under different settings. For example, I like to use the Script brush at 100, and I like to use the Bark brush at 50. But using Bark at 100 can produce a splatter effect, which is pretty cool.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy these!
If you use them, comment here with where you used them! I always love to see what people create with my brushes. The Ripple in this pack is broken. There should be a working version in SAI Brushes 3 Warning, start-sai.exe might not work in older versions of SAI!
Check out my SAI brush tutorial for some help: [link]