Hey everyone! Today, I was directed to to these fantastic textures:[link]
And I thought, hmm, these would make some great brushes! So this pack has a few cool grungey paper brushes, as well as other random brushes. I also included Ripple
from the last pack, because I don't know if I fixed it correctly. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the brushes!If you have problems installing or using, check out my tutorial, and previous questions I've answered! I am NOT a master of SAI, and generally, I have no answers to your problem! I'm really sorry!Installation Instructions
1. Download and unzip the set
2. Copy all the BMP images (other than the preview
3. Paste them in your Blotmaps folder in the SAI folder
4. Copy start-sai.exe (if you don't have it already)
5. Paste it in the same folder as sai.exe (one level up from the blotmaps folder)
6. Run start-sai.exe
7. The new brushes can be used by selecting them from the menu underneath "Density," where it says "Simple Circle" by default.
More detailed instructions can be found in the Read Me, PLEASE read that before asking me! Important Note
See that little number right next to the brush drop down menu? Play around with that. Different brushes work better under different settings. For example, I like to use the Script brush at 100, and I like to use the Bark brush at 50. But using Bark at 100 can produce a splatter effect, which is pretty cool.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy these!
If you use them, comment here with where you used them! I always love to see what people create with my brushes. Warning, start-sai.exe might not work in different versions of SAI!
Check out my SAI brush tutorial for some help: [link]